Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Top 10 reads of 2010

Not in any particular order, the following are 10 of my favorite reads for the past year.  For the first time ever, I started the year with a list of books I wanted to read and added to it as the year went on.  While the list was beyond my grasp to complete, I did enjoy working my way through it.  Here are my top 10.

1.  Deep Church by Jim Belcher
2.  Life Entrepreneurs by Gergen & Vanourek
3.  Simply Christian by NT Wright
4.  The Great Emergence by Phyllis Tickle
5.  The Call by Os Guiness
6.  The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind by Mark Noll
7.  Just Courage by Gary Haugee
8.  Remembering Our Future by Walker & Bretherton
9.  The Gospel According to Lost by Chris Seay
10.  Made to Stick by Chip & Dan Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment